Cats Friend or Foe?

The question has been asked many times before: are cats our friends or our foes? It seems that a lot of the time cats do things only for themselves, for their gain and only their gain. But, that's what people have always though of cats for centuries until they started being domesticated. From my personal experience, this view of cats is completely wrong. Cats are caring, loyal, loving animals who don't do everything for just their gain. Sure, sometimes they do, but not always. This cliche is from people who hate cats, whether it be allergies or ONE bad experience. I've been told by many people that they don't like cats because the cat hissed at them. I've also been told that the cat tried to scratch or bite them. I always tell them the same thing: the cat felt threatened. I always get back that "oh I didn't do anything" or "Well all cats are like that." Well, I beg to differ. Cats are amazing animals, always have been, always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment